1. Personal Information of Users, which is processed by the Administration
1.1.The Site collects, accesses and uses, for the purposes defined by the Policy, the personal data of Users, technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Also, technical information refers to information that is automatically transferred to the Company during the use of the Site using software installed on the User’s device.
1.4. By the User’s personal data is meant the information that the User provides to the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. Required to provide information to the Company is marked in a special way.Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
1.5. The administration can also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to assess its capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purpose of processing personal information of Users
2.1. The main goal of the Company in the collection of personal data is the provision of information and consulting services to users. Users agree that the Administration can also use their personal data for:
- Identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
- Provision of services and customer support at the request of users;
- Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development and development of the Site,troubleshooting technical or security issues;
- Analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising services;
- Informing users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and promotional offers based on users' information preferences;
- Targeting advertising materials; send out individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- Conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
2.2. The administration uses technical information impersonal for the purposes specified in clause 2.1.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of users and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The user agrees to the processing of their personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact details).
3.2. Processing User's personal data means collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, updating (updating, modifying), retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, deleting the personal data of the User.
3.3.With respect to the personal information of the User, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the unlimited number of persons.
3.4. The administration has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
- User consented to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a specific service of the Site or for the performance of a specific contract or agreement with the User;
- Transfer to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- As a result of the processing of personal information of the User through its anonymization, impersonal statistical data have been received, transferred to a third party for research,performance or provision of services on behalf of the Company.
4. Measures used to protect personal information of the User
The Administration takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
5. Dispute Resolution
The user and the Administration will try to resolve all disputes and disagreements between them through negotiations. If it is impossible to resolve disputes and disagreements through negotiations, they will be resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of Russian law.
6. Additional conditions