5 types of equipment that must be a gardener
A well-kept garden is pleasant for everyone’s eyes. However, not everyone knows that for the beautiful appearance lies the painstaking work of the gardener, who regularly mows the bushes and the lawn, looks after the flower beds, waters the greenery, and mulches the grass. Fortunately, the modern market of household appliances can significantly facilitate this work with worthy examples of garden equipment, including a trimmer, lawn mower, brush cutter, etc. Consider this category of equipment in more detail.
If there are a lot of trees, decorative stones, boulders and flower beds on the garden plot, then a trimmer will do a great job with grass and extra green. It is designed for cutting greenery in a narrow area, inaccessible to other equipment places.
The trimmer works as a manual braid and happens several types:
- battery pack
This device is a compact device for mowing grass in a small area. Cordless trimmers are considered the most silent. Such a device will perfectly cope with the "jewelry" work in the country and in the garden. Consists of an elongated body, at one end of which the engine is fixed. On the opposite side there is a round head with a fishing line or a special knife. Because of the small size and lack of a cord, such a trimmer is much more expensive than gasoline and electric.
The petrol trimmer is characterized by higher power and improved technical characteristics (they can mow half-meter grass), while the electric version is more mobile and ergonomic (suitable for such purposes as trimming grass).
If the device is equipped with knives, then they can handle any territory. A cutting system with a fishing line is safer and more budgetary, but less powerful. This option is suitable for small areas with dense vegetation.
Trimmers are also divided according to the type of drive: shaft with gear or cable. A more reliable option is the trimmer with the shaft. Cable usually fails quickly.
ECHO SRM-2305SI trimmer
The purpose of the lawnmower is grass cutting, lawn care. There are several types of mowers:
- air cushion;
Choosing a lawnmower should be based on on power. The more powerful the engine, the more efficient and faster the machine. Some models are equipped with a grass catcher, which accumulates excess garbage. Gardeners will also enjoy the lawn mower model with the mulching function of grass, when the latter is evenly distributed over the lawn, crushed into crumb. On a large plot it is convenient to use a machine similar to a tractor.
Electric machines are considered the most environmentally friendly, but they are limited to the radius of the work, as they periodically require power supply.
Lawn mowers are also divided into:
- Self propelled - there are legs and wheels. When the motor is running, the legs and wheels are automatically set in motion.
- Not self-propelled - only the legs are set in motion. Therefore, the mower should be worn or pushed in front of you.
A wide range of lawn mowers allows you to choose any model to your taste, garden and wallet.
Lawnmower Bosch ARM 37
An indispensable garden tool for creating / improving landscape design. With this inventory, you can quickly cut the ornamental shrub and give it the desired shape.
Brush cutter will help in the formation of hedges, is used when leveling its height and shape.
The technical characteristics of the brush cutters are divided into:
Gasoline brush cutters are usually used by professionals. for large-scale work. Machines of this type are quite large and feature high power. Electric devices are much quieter than gasoline, not so maneuverable and have less weight. A significant drawback is the radius of use.
A cordless brush cutter can work only a few hours, so it is recommended for a small area. The power of these machines is much lower than that of gasoline. As for the manual brush cutter, it resembles ordinary garden shears, is inexpensive and does not require any service.
BRIGADIER 82076 brush cutter
For the care of flower beds and mowing small lawns used garden shears. They can be of several types:
- Mechanical shears. The cutting part can be adjusted to the desired slope. The handle is metallic, made of plastic or reinforced fiberglass. For floristics used steel garden shears. They are lighter and more fragile. The highest quality models are made of stainless steel. They are durable and durable, will cope with a large load.
- Electric scissors. Used for mowing small lawns. Some manufacturers make them more mobile, giving them batteries. By weight, they are light enough, it is convenient to work in the garden, giving the desired shape to shrubs. The disadvantage of such models is that they can not handle a large area, as it requires periodic charging of batteries. Easy to use and eco-friendly.
With the proper ability to use garden shears, you can achieve good results in the decorative trimming of bushes, greenery and hedges. You don't even need a trimmer!
The garden blower will help to clear the territory of unnecessary garbage, fallen leaves and small branches. This machine can clean the backyard area both in spring and autumn.The tool can be used for other purposes, for example, to blow a computer unit, clean the sofa from fine dust and crumbs.
According to the motor device blowers are divided into two types:
- Electric. This model requires a power source, so it can work in a limited area. The weight of electric models is small, and the power is much less than that of gasoline vehicles.
- Petrol. Used on an industrial scale and in large areas. They have a high noise level, which is an obstacle to the purchase of such a device for home use.
Blowers are available in several versions:
- Devices equipped with wheels. Included are various nozzles that allow you to collect garbage from a large space.
- Knapsacks. The design is put on as a backpack and allows to process the big territories. They are usually small in weight, but rather powerful.
- Manual models. In the configuration of a small comfortable grip and adjustable belt. The compact sizes allow to use the device in any territory.
When choosing a tool for garden work, be guided by the territory of your site.Assess the level of complexity of the work carried out, as well as the power and mobility of the acquired equipment.
GARDENA AccuJet Cordless Blower