What is the nozzle kebbe in a meat grinder
Few of the people did not use the meat grinder at home to turn meat into mincemeat. But with the help of this device you can cook other dishes with special nozzles. When buying a meat grinder, knowledgeable chefs pay special attention to the nozzles that come with the package. One of them has the exotic name "kebbe", and its functionality is useful not only for professionals. We will understand what a kebbe nozzle is and what role does it play in a meat grinder?
The name comes from the eponymous eastern dishes like lula kebab. Its appearance is an oblong tube (as in the photo).
The kebbe is inserted in the same way as the rest of the nozzles, which are usual for our everyday life, only you need to remove the knives, the grille. The main purpose - the manufacture of sausages with a cavity inside, for stuffing them with different ingredients. Also used in the manufacture of sausages and sausages, but in this case, first pull the shell on the cone.
Before you begin, be sure to read the instructions. The kebbe is supplied not only with meat grinders, but also with mechanical ones.
Release such nozzles from metal or plasticBoth materials are practical. But there are some features that need to be considered when working with them. Plastic parts have less strength, so you need a neat, careful attitude. In case of metal with excessive moisture, rust forms; therefore, it is better to thoroughly dry it with a towel after washing. At the time of purchase, you should carefully inspect: good tips should have a flat surface, without rough edges and chips.
How to use it
It should be noted that in the meat grinder with the kebbe-nozzle installed, ready-made minced meat is laid (the type of meat does not matter, it may even be vegetables). If we use electrical, then after laying the main product, we set the length parameters of the finished products. At the exit we get hollow sausages. Now cook at will, fry in a pan or in the oven, cook in a double boiler.The filling also depends on your taste and preferences.
On the Internet, a lot of detailed step-by-step recipes for preparing similar dishes with photos. We give the easiest.
- Prepare 400 grams of minced lamb or beef.
- Take 200 gr. small bulgur, couscous or rice (soaked in cold water for 10 minutes), one finely chopped onion, spices: ground pepper, chili and ground cinnamon (1/4 tsp).
- For the filling: 1 pack of butter at room temperature, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, salt, 80 gr. pine nuts (pre-fried).
- Well squeezed bulgur, mix onions and spices in minced meat together with lamb, keep for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling: butter, mix with cinnamon, nuts and salt, put in the fridge.
- We skip through a meat grinder with a nozzle kebbe mince, the resulting sausages are filled with filling, close the edges. Cooking in the oven.
Nozzle kebbe - a modern gadget for meat grinders, thanks to it you can please your loved ones homemade sausage, Arabic dishes. Kebbe is a simple and convenient device designed to improve the quality of our cooking skills.